google analytics tracking code

Saturday, October 13, 2018

Trump announces seven-day FBI investigation of Jamal Khashoggi disappearance

CIB breaking (fake?) news--Unpresidented US Precedent Donald Trump ordered the FBI to conduct a seven-day cover-up investigation of the disappearance of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi, along the successful lines of the recent whitewashing of Brett Kavanaugh for the Supreme Court.

Confronted with the evidence of foul play and international indignation, Trump, after six days, blurted "I don't like it." He will give the FBI an additional day for their investigation to, as he put it, "put the pieces together again."

Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman (MBS) has been accused of ordering a 15 man hit squad to torture, kill, dismember, and dispose of Jamal Khashoggi in the Saudi consulate in Istanbul.

Trump said in defence of MBS that "It is a very scary time for young men in Saudi Arabia, where you can be guilty of something you may not be guilty of."

Khashoggi's fiancée Hatice Cengiz waited several hours in vain outside the Saudi consulate for his return.

At a rally in Mississippi Trump later mocked her account:

"How did you get home? I don't remember. How'd you get there? I don't remember. Where is the place? I don't remember. How many years ago was it? I don't know."

Trump's comments were met with laughter and applause from the crowd.

"I don't know. I don't know," the President continued. "What neighborhood was it in? I don't know. Where's the house? I don't know. Upstairs, downstairs -- where was it? I don't know but I had one beer. That's the only thing I remember."



It's a dangerous time to be a young man around the world, but it pays to have powerful friends.
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment